What is EZ Route?
EZ Route is a cloud-based software that plans and tracks your local deliveries. EZ integrates with your YMS and grabs all of the day's deliveries and suggests the most efficient way to run your routes. It gives you the ability to see how long it will take your driver to run a route and manipulate the routes to your satisfaction. EZ then tracks the drivers' progress with real-time GPS tracking and lets you know if they are running ahead or behind schedule.
Everyone at your yard has access to the software — for instance salespeople can see live where the driver is, where he is going next, and if he is on time or not. EZ provides metrics for your deliveries so you can make informed decisions about the delivery side of your business. EZ-Route saves you money in overtime and fuel and dramatically increases customer satisfaction.
EZ-Route was created by a recycler for recyclers. We understand your business because it is our business.
Why EZ Route?
- How much time is your staff spending preparing the shipping routes each day?
- How often do you find trucks going to the same areas to deliver parts?
- How many times a day do your salespeople hear “when will my part get here?”
- How many times a day do your salespeople hear “let me call the driver and I will call you back...?”
- How often does your dispatch staff say “it’ll be there before you close...I hope...?”
- How often are your drivers going to WRONG ADDRESSES?
Wouldn't you like to be EZ?
- Wouldn't it be nice to “see” where all the trucks are going with a “birds-eye view” of your shipments?
- Wouldn't it be nice to know “when” your drivers should be back and if they have time for a second run?
- Wouldn't it be nice to save on fuel costs and maintenance by maximizing the time on the road for each delivery?
- Wouldn't it be nice for delivery drivers that do not know the area to have detailed instructions?
- Wouldn't it be nice to optimize each delivery route to be the quickest and most efficient route possible without having to poll your drivers?
All This And More Can Happen On About $2.50 Per Truck Per Day With EZ Route!
Lifetime product support and upgrades for as long as you are an EZ Route User!